Where can you get more information?

You can go to the nurse of the reception centre for all matters related to health. For urgent matters if the nurse is not present you can go to the social worker. She/he will advise you and refer you if needed to examinations and care.

You can get more information on TB services from the health info organized by the reception centre. You can also ask the staff of reception centre about them.

More information on TB can also be found at www.tuberkuloosi.fi and on HIV at  www.hivtukikeskus.fi/en

More information on general health services in Finland  can be found in different languages at www.infopankki.fi

Links to LHL booklets and to instructions for chest x-ray and sputum examinations in tuberkuloosi.fi.